Keeping the Fire
A way to stay connected
This group is a way for those who have done the One Year Training or the Three Year Training (and choose not to join the Medicine Lodge in its current cycle) to stay connected to the teachings and the Northern Drum community.
The purpose of the group is to:
– Have the support of an ongoing circle
– Keep the fire burning, stay on the path
– Integrate and deepen your understanding, commitment and practice of the teachings
– Stay connected to the Circle
– Receive supervision with healing work
– Review where you are on your path
– Touch base with core issues in your circle
This is an ongoing group that meets each year. The group is open to those who wish to join it each year, with the option to commit to one year at a time. Participants can take a year off if needed, returning the year after.
With Hilary Kneale & Alexis Walsh
16 September 2023, Devon
Contact: Hilary Kneale
Tel: 07799 694546
Join the Circle
Subscribe to our newsletter to hear the latest news about our workshops, training courses and trips.