Studying shamanism with us
All trainings take place in the UK, unless specified otherwise.
- The shamanic path
- Core shamanic methods and practice
- Shamanic spirit contact and communication
We recommend The Shaman's Doorway as a great starting place to give you a firm foundation for your understanding of shamanic teachings, and to find out whether Northern Drum feels right for you. However this is not a prerequisite for joining our One Year and Three Year Shamanic Trainings, or for our Vision Quest Training.
Clairvoyance and High Intuition - contact firstname.lastname@example.org for future workshops
- Shamanism, nature awareness and wilderness skills combined!
- Classical shamanic healing practise, in depth
- Shamanic teachings and practise around the cycles of life and death
For a deeper study
- Comprehensive shamanic training, exploring the many facets of shamanism, including the Way of the Council, Peacemaking, Dreaming, working with Plant and Animal Spirits, Ancestral work
- Shamanic art of healing one's heart and mind in order to become a vessel for healing others
- Holding a shamanic Vision Quest with strength and integrity
- Guiding young people and adults in rites of passage
Beyond the Three Year Shamanic Training
- Shamanic training group for graduates of the Three Year Training, with an emphasis on continued embodiment and integration of the teachings, and manifesting your visions and dreams for life.
- Organisational development council whose members continue ongoing work with Chris Lüttichau and use the shamanic teachings in their own fields of work.